Grand Canyon Rim Tours Promo from CreationESMinistries on Vimeo.
GRAND CANYON SUMMER 2018
We’ve got exciting news!
Our own Jay Seegert of Starting Point Ministries is hosting a guided tour of the Grand Canyon this summer!
Spring Creek’s own Jay Seegert of Starting Point Ministries is hosting a guided tour of the Grand Canyon this summer!
Go here to register for the trip, or find out more information.
to be placed on a Spring Creek Church email list to
keep you updated on this trip.
WHEN: August 23 – August 26, 2018
ARRIVAL TIME: Anytime on Thursday to be there for 7:30pm meeting (and supper before).
DEPARTURE TIME: Anytime Sunday morning (even before breakfast which is casual and on your own schedule).
ARRIVE AT/DEPART FROM: Pheonix, AZ Airport
Single Occupancy $880
Double Occupancy $759
Child with 2 adults: $649
Early Bird Discount of $25 before May 1st
- Shuttle to and from airport to hotel (Overnight Drury Inn)
- Dinner and hotel the first/arrival night, incl. tips and gratuities
- Two days with the luxury bus & professional driver
- Grand Canyon National Park entry fee
- Raft trip (with additional park-provided professional raft guides)
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner + rim tour + hotel the first full day
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner + 17 mile raft trip + hotel the second full day
- Breakfast the morning you return home
- Dynamic & engaging teaching from two professional creation apologists throughout the tour!
- Snacks & water bottles
Travel to and from Pheonix airport