CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE FAMILY DEVOTIONS PAGE
15 GREAT CHAPTERS OF THE BIBLE DEVOTIONAL PLAN
For personal devotions, read the day's chapter, ask the questions listed below and write down your answers. For added impact, write out a prayer that relates to the chapter you studied.
1. What is the theme of the chapter?
2. Write out the most important verse in your opinion.
3. What is the most prominent word in the chapter?
4. Is there a teaching about Christ in the passage?
5. Is there a command to obey?
6. Is there a promise to claim?
7. What new truth did you learn or what truth was reinforced in your heart?
DAILY CHAPTERS TO STUDY
Sept 4 - CREATION: Genesis 1
Sept 5 - 10 COMMANDMENTS: Exodus 20
Sept 6 - BLESSINGS AND CURSES: Deuteronomy 30
Sept 7 - BE STRONG: Joshua 1
Sept 8 - WISDOM: Proverbs 4
Sept 10 Sermon - Creating a Grace-Filled Home
Sept 11 - BORN AGAIN: John 3
Sept 12 - THE PRAYER: John 17
Sept 13 - CHURCH: Acts 2
Sept 14 - LIFE IN CHRIST: Romans 8
Sept 15 - LIVING SACRIFICES: Romans 12
Sept 17 Sermon - The Art of Raising Grateful Kids
Sept 18 - FREEDOM: Galatians 5
Sept 19 - HOLINESS: Colossians 3
Sept 20 - BY FAITH: Hebrews 11
Sept 21 - SUFFERING: 1 Peter 4
Sept 22 - LOVE: 1 John 3
Sept 24 Sermon - Parenting Beyond My Capacity