G62 Single Mom Ministry
"Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ." Galations 6:2
G62 Exists to....
* Identify SCC Single Moms and let them know we are here for them and they are valued
* Pray for their specific needs and manage a prayer chain for the group
* Offer a current list of people moms can call upon to assist with home and car repairs, babysitting, finances and counseling
* Contact those resources for moms if they prefer
* Create a co-op so that they can help each other
* Offer free child care days through student ministries
* Check in with a phone call or email on a regular basis
* Offer confidential financial assistance for church events
* Offer opportunities to serve together and have fun
This group is currently not meeting.
If interested in more information please contact Patti Hutton
Patti Hutton - Director of Women's Ministry
Click here to email Patti