2023 Registration will open in September
Click here if you would like to receive emails about future Upward Basketball seasons.
2023 Upward Basketball Key Dates:
October 29th - K5-1st Grade Evaluations 9:00-11:00am (open house format)
*please note, evaluations are mandatory - failure to evaluate means removal from league
November 12th - 2nd-3rd Grade Evaluations 9:00-11:00am (open house format)
*please note, evaluations are mandatory - failure to evaluate means removal from the league
January 7th - Meet Your Coach Day (teams assigned to specific times)
January 9th - 13th - First Practice for each team (practice day/time assigned after player evaluations)
January 14th - First Game (game schedules assigned after player evaluations)
February 4th - Bye Week, no games
March 4th - Final game
March 5th - Upward Basketball Celebration
Cost for the season is $99
- All registration is first-come, first-serve - no priority is given to Spring Creek Church members or previous Upward Basketball participants.
- Due to the high volume of players and our desire to provide balanced teams, no teammate, coach, practice night, or carpool requests or exclusions are considered.
- Coach availability determines practice day/time, practices will be 1-hour on any weekday M-F starting as early as 5pm and ending as late as 8pm.
- Once teams are drafted and communicated, there is no opportunity for players to switch teams.
- Attending player evaluations is mandatory. Failure to participate means removal from league. You are welcome to attend either date. If you have multiple children in the league you are welcome to bring them to the same evaluation night.
- Registration withdrawal before November 14th will receive a full refund, registration withdrawal after November 1st will not result in a refund as season expenses are incurred at that point.
If you have additional questions, please CLICK HERE to contact Pastor Mike Poelzer who coordinates our
Upward Sports programs.