Spring Creek Career Ministry
Spring Creek Church / N35 W22000 Capitol Drive
Pewaukee, WI 53072 / 262.695.2211
To provide resources and a Christian based support network for people seeking employment.
1. Support each other in prayers and encouragement
2. Support each other with networking contacts
3. Provide learning opportunities with guest speakers, tools, resources and ideas such as
personal employment testimonies, resume’ writing, social media tips, interview
Upcoming Meetings & Topics
2nd Tuesday of each month 6:30-8:00PM
Room 24, Spring Creek Church
Jan. 8 Practical tips for staying motivated when Life throws us a Curve ball.
• Why we need to capture our mornings to stay motivated (Make this a goal for this year)
• Why we need to respond to the Voices in our Head (Self-talk) in order to stay motivated
• Why we need to re-program our Minds by changing our Mindset using the 7 Happiness Principles
• Resources for Goal Setting using the One Thing Principles website
Bob Roman worked for Wheaton Franciscan Health/Ascension for over 20 years in IT, mainly in the training and development field as a technical trainer. He is an Microsoft Office Specialist and enjoys helping people with the use of complicated Technology. He is currently an Independent Software Training Specialist and President of Accelerated Computer Training Services, LLC. His favorite quote is: “Fear is a Liar”
We are meeting Jan 8 Tuesday at 6.30 pm in Rm 20 (enter Door 5 NW side of complex).
For More Information Contact
Kevin Burns email@example.com
Angie Edwards firstname.lastname@example.org
Gregg Eberhardt email@example.com
Kristina Lyden firstname.lastname@example.org