Spring Creek Career Ministry
Spring Creek Church / N35 W22000 Capitol Drive
Pewaukee, WI 53072
2020 Upcoming Meetings & Topics:
Tuesday, March 10th, 6:00-8:30pm
"Sales /skills for Non-Salespeople"
Summary: "Sales /skills for Non-Salespeople"
Whether you see yourself as a salesperson or not, each of us has something that we need to sell – an idea, a product, a service, ourselves. It's interesting that most people are actually great at sales, as long as you don't tell them they are selling. This dynamic workshop will provide everything you need to be a more successful professional who sells – whether that idea is terrifying, or exciting, or both!
For the current, former, future, or never salesperson, you will learn:
- A practical, repeatable process to sell without selling
- The right things to measure to enable your continuous improvement
- How to craft a 5-second hook that makes your elevator speech sing
- Universal skills that build know, like, and trust throughout your network
- The intentional habits that increase confidence and adaptability – the keys to greater excellence
We invite you to an invigorating workshop led by Michael Rampolla at Spring Creek Church at The Hub at 6 - 8.30 pm on March 10.
6 - 6.30 pm Networking
6.30 - 8 pm Presentation
8 - 8.30 pm Networking/Prayer Support
Michael Rampolla has found his greatest impact comes from developing the leadership skills of others. He has a passion for helping leaders and teams figure out what makes them awesome, and removing unseen roadblocks to their success. Inspiring others to be even better at what they love to do it is the thread that connects Michael's diverse career (high school teacher, hotel manager, hospitality trainer, corporate performance consultant, entrepreneur, leadership camp director, national speaker, and certified coach). As Chief Experience Officer of SPEARity™, Michael enables individuals and organizations to think, act, and lead more strategically to achieve a greater success.
To provide resources and a Christian based support network for people seeking employment.
1. Support each other in prayers and encouragement
2. Support each other with networking contacts
3. Provide learning opportunities with guest speakers, tools, resources and ideas such as personal employment testimonies, resume’ writing, social media tips, interview preparation, etc.
For More Information Contact
Angie Edwards email@example.com
Gregg Eberhardt firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristina Lyden email@example.com