Spring Creek Career Ministry
Spring Creek Church / N35 W22000 Capitol Drive
Pewaukee, WI 53072 / 262.695.2211
Next Meeting: June 11th, 6:30pm
2019 Upcoming Meetings & Topics:
"Closing the Deal to Your Advantage"
Did you know that there are more than 170 different factors you should consider before negotiating and accepting your next job offer? Did you know that most jobseekers “leave money on the table” because of their perceived diminished value due to their unemployment status? Do you feel confident of achieving a WIN-WIN outcome when the stakes are high? Our workshop will provide you with greater understanding of the components of a job offer, and how to use your influencing skills to close the deal to your advantage.
Don't miss learning these tips on Tuesday, June 11th at 6.30 pm in Rm 20.
Our Guest Speaker
Laura Parrino is the National Sales Director for LAK Group, a consulting firm transforming careers, cultures & organizations from selection through succession. Prior to joining the LAK Group, Laura served as an executive senior career management consultant for a Fortune 500 company. She’s a nationally known Subject Matter Expert in job search and career management strategies.
- July 9th - "Managing the Chaos Through Transition" by Pastor Jeremy Rush
- August 13th - "Job Search Tactics" Panel
- September 21st - Leadership Workshop by Heather Fields from GIANT Company
- October 8th - Job Search by Nick Curran
- November 12th - Career Management by Laura Byxbe
- December 10th - TBD
To provide resources and a Christian based support network for people seeking employment.
1. Support each other in prayers and encouragement
2. Support each other with networking contacts
3. Provide learning opportunities with guest speakers, tools, resources and ideas such as
personal employment testimonies, resume’ writing, social media tips, interview
For More Information Contact
2nd Tuesday of each month 6:30-8:00PM
Room 20, Spring Creek Church (Please enter at door #5)
Kevin Burns firstname.lastname@example.org
Angie Edwards email@example.com
Gregg Eberhardt firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristina Lyden email@example.com