We serve as the ABWE Executive Director for the Asia / Pacific and East Asia leading our team of 135 missionaries and overseeing two Regional Directors with our Great Commission vision to collaborate with Asian partners to multiply leaders, churches, and missions movements.
1. Vitality in our personal walk with the Lord.
2. Leadership of our ABWE ministry teams in the Asia Pacific and East Asia regions.
3. Clarity of vision for our Asia Pacific and East Asia teams to multiply leaders, churches, and mission movements among all
4. Mobilization of more laborers for the massive harvest in Asia – the most populated continent and location of the majority of
unreached people groups.
5. Fruitful pre-field ministries of nine ABWE appointees to Japan – representing one of the largest unreached people groups in the
6. Deployment of Asian missionaries to serve alongside our field teams across Asia.
You then, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable people who will also be qualified to teach others. Join with me in suffering, like a good soldier of Christ Jesus. No one serving as a soldier gets entangled in civilian affairs, but rather tries to please his commanding officer. Similarly, anyone who competes as an athlete does not receive the victor’s crown except by competing according to the rules. The hardworking farmer should be the first to receive a share of the crops. Reflect on what I am saying, for the Lord will give you insight into all this. 2 Timothy 2:1-7