My current ministry assignment includes: Seminario Teológico Bautista (Baptist Theological Seminary) – professor, board member, mentoring women students; New Life Baptist Church in Chacarilla – personal discipleship with women, training in evangelism and discipleship, teaching ladies Bible studies and working with new teachers, counseling women; New Life Prenatal Center – Co-Director, training volunteers, board member, counseling.
- That I would be faithful in studying God´s Word, would grow in my prayer life, and that I would be sensitive to his leading, especially as regards opportunities to share the gospel.
- That God would lead me to the specific women in whose lives He would have me invest the extra time, prayer, and emotional involvement needed for effective personal discipleship
- That God would give wisdom to the Seminary leadership as they work on adding online classes and updating courses.
- That God would bring several new, committed volunteers to the Prenatal Center, especially medical staff and those interested/gifted in counseling.
- That God would help me to use my time wisely and be diligent in my studies as I work towards completing my Masters program in 2019.
Colossians 1:9-12 - We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives, so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of light.